Method 1 – Use a USB cable
1. Connect your Android device to a computer using a USB cable (most of the Android tablets come with a USB cable when you purchase it).
2. An autoplay dialog will appear on your computer when you connect your device. If you do not see this autoplay window, go to “My Computer” and look for your device.
3. Open your device folder. You can now move, copy and paste files to and from your computer.
4. Close all file browers on your computer once you have completed the transfer and disconnect the USB cable.
Method 2 – Use cloud storage (Google Drive)
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to view files on your Android device is to save your files on the cloud storage via your computer. There are a number of service providers available on the market offering storage for free. For example, Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
Let’s look into Google Drive as an example.
1. Safely store your files and access them from anywhere
2. Search for files by names and content
3. Easily share files and folders with your friends and families
4. Allow viewing files offline
To install Google Drive on your tablet or phone, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Play Store from your tablet or phone
2. Search for “Google Drive” and click install
3. Start Google Drive after installation completed from the application menu
4. Swipe from left to right on your tablet to show the menu bar and navigate between your drive, folders shared with you, google photos, recent files etc.
5. Tap on the file to open.All content provided on Simbans blog is for informational purposes only. Simbans is not affiliated with any application development company and makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this blog and therefore, will not be liable for any errors or omissions.